Purchasing Manager Role In Nottingham
Based in our Nottingham Head office and reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a team player who will work closely with our Logistics Manager and Product Manager to maximise our product offering.
You will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
If you are results driven and with a proven background of achievement then Hydroscand offer a highly competitive package – basic salary, 23 days holiday, 5% pension contribution.
- Must have good sound knowledge of Hydraulics
- Strong negotiating skills
- Able to build strong relationships with suppliers
- Experienced in managing supplier chain
- Working closely with Branch Managers to identify and source new products
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
•Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
•Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
•Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
•Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
•Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
•Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
•Assess, manage and mitigate risks
•Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
•Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
•Monitor Supplier performance
If you feel that you would be a good fit for the above role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org