Due to internal promotion, we are currently seeking to recruit a Branch Technician to join our busy branch team in Nottingham to support our customers in the surrounding area.
We pride ourselves on customer service and experience so serving customers in a similar environment is essential. You will also ideally have previous experience in making and fitting hose, or customer service in hydraulic or related business. You must be hardworking, honest, and reliable.
- Providing first-class customer service in the branch
- Communicate with customers and suppliers verbally either face-to-face in the branch or using the telephone and using electronic media by sending and receiving e-mails
- Interacting with customers, colleagues and suppliers professionally at all times
- Assembly of hose, either from a pattern, or from a drawing supplied by the customer
- Counter sales to account holders and cash customers
- Maintaining accurate records at all times of sales and stock
- Adhering to all prevailing site rules and regulations at the place of work
- Working within Hydroscand’s policies on Quality and Health & Safety
The basic salary is £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience. We also offer a branch profit share scheme and the benefits you would expect from a global company such as 23 days holiday p.a. and life insurance when enrolled in Contributory Company Pension scheme.
To apply you must be a UK resident.
To apply visit our dedicated careers website - https://careers.hydroscand.co.uk/jobs/903428-branch-based-hose-technician-sandiacre
Closing date for applications is Sunday 12th July 2020.